Have considered those beautiful celebrities with perfect glowing skin? Don’t you realize how attractive and polarizing they are? Don’t you think that you can have it too and be attractive as they are? Everyone of us wants some attention at some point in time. But with faulty eating habits, stressful lives, pollution, and other negatives things, we forget to take care of ourselves. Thus we live far from being adorable and attrative individuals. Luckily, we still have a chance to invert the situation. We can still have time to chance the course of our lives and be attractive like those celebrities. We can have those glowing skin with less expenses by following natural tips and ways which are presented below.
– Egg white and honey face mask: It works wonders, trust me. All you have to do is first mix one egg white with 1 tbsp of honey and after this, apply it evenly over your face extending it to the neck. All you get to see is a glowing bright skin.
– Milk and honey mask: It is one of the best formulas to get that instant glow. Take a spoonful of honey and mix at least half cup of fresh milk in it. Now, apply this wonder mask on your face and see the amazing results.
Home tips for chapped lips:
Home tips for treating under eye circles:
Home tips for those dry and black elbows and knees:
– Applying a mixture of sugar with honey and scrubbing it on your elbows and knees twice a week is also helpful.
– Another tip is to mix 1 tbsp of coconut oil in lemon juice and the applying it.
Home tips to treat cracked heels:
– Applying pulp of ripe banana on the affected area helps a lot in fast healing.
So, go on ladies make the most of these tips and shine like a ‘diya’ this diwali from tip-to-toe.