One or two hair fall is considerable but is not ideal. Having seen more hair fall is a sign of problem. Maybe your shampoo has negative effects on your hair or maybe it has a high content of chemicals. There are several products that can control hair fall but the most effective way is by using the natural ways.
Alternately you can also mix lime juice and powdered amla and apply it. Regardless of the way you use amla, it is one of the most effective way of checking hair loss and even premature graying.
Massaging your scalp with coconut oil followed by turban therapy for 10 minutes will help your scalp to absorb the essential vitamins. Thereafter shampoo your hair. Do this every week and regain your lustrous mane. Also, the application of coconut oil mixed with limewater and lime juice will strengthen your hair.
Massaging the hair with fresh coriander strength to hair juice also imparts and reduce hair fall.
Another highly effective hair fall treatment involves boiling 250 grams of mustard oil with an equal quantity of henna leaves in an iron vessel until nearly 60 grams of the leaves are burnt. Filter and store this oil and massage your hair regularly with it.
Massaging your scalp with coconut milk which can be obtained by grinding coconut shavings and draining the liquid nourishes and strengthens hair.
In addition to these it also pays to keep in mind certain practical things to reduce hair fall.
• After shampooing flip your hair forward and tie your towel like a turban and gently squeeze the water. Avoid rubbing or dabbing your hair and let it dry naturally.
• Do not comb backwards or comb wet hair.
• Ensure that you have a healthy and balanced diet coupled with exercises.
• Drink sufficient fluids to flush out toxics.
• Keep your scalp clean and dandruff free.
• Avoid using rollers, dryers and strengthening irons on your hair as these damages and makes your hair brittle and vulnerable.
With these natural ways and suggestions in your kitty you can bid adieu to all anxieties circling around hair loss and flaunt your lustrous mane without any apprehensions whatsoever.