Having several large pores on face is hampering your confidence level. Physical appearance can be mostly decided on you face alone. Beauty cannot be judge by having glowing skin, nice body but having an ugly face. Beauty can first be judge by your face and the next criteria be evaluated soon. If you have several large pores on your face, will people consider you a beautiful? Although looks can be deceiving but it is where the first impression is based. Fortunately, your normal beautiful looks can be recovered. There are still natural ways to close pores on your face which will be tackled on this article later.
Large open pores on face detract from female facial beauty and make her look older and not real healthy. How to close big pores on your face? If you want to minimize the huge pore size on your face, there are several natural ways that you can use to shrink the pore size. Following are some of the best home remedies to get rid of enlarged pores, and have a gentle, smooth complexion. Try these natural ways to help close and minimize or reduce the size of open pores.
1. Open pores can often seem enlarged when they’re blocked with oil, but it is possible to shrink them through proper cleansing. To minimize the appearance of existing enlarged pores, you need to exfoliate your skin regularly to remove dead skin cells that can thicken your pores and oils that make your pore size large. A homemade scrub using grounded orange peel and grounded almonds is best for removing dead cells and cleansing the skin. This natural scrub is effective for reducing the appearance of the size of the big and opened skin pores on nose and face.
2. One of the best home remedies to permanently shrink large pores is using lemon juice. Lemon juice contains natural enzymes that tighten and firm the face while also purifying and brightening the skin and shrinking pores. Lemon juice helps to shrink the pores due to its acidic nature. For shrinking large pores naturally, take one tablespoon of lemon juice, one cup of rose water and add half cup of cucumber juice. Mix the ingredients well and apply on your huge pores. This natural remedy for large pores reduces the big pores and makes them appear visibly smaller.
3. You can tighten your pores using papaya facial. Mashed papaya applied on the skin helps in pore shrinking and closing open pores on face. This natural pore shrinking method deeply purifies and exfoliates skin by removing impurities, blackheads, excess oil, and unclogging blocked pores on face.
4. Use ice cubes to shrink large pores on your cheeks, nose, chine, and forehead. It is an instant remedy that can be used before you use your makeup. This will instantly shrink the size of the open pores and help in leaving the skin smooth looking and also prevent the makeup from entering the big pores thereby reducing the risk of clogged pores, acne, and infections. Take ice cubes, wrap them in cloth, and apply to facial pore size with gentle pressure. This will have a tightening effect on your skin. Ice cubes applied on face minimize pore size and keep the face oil-free for long time.
5. Using oatmeal as a facial mask can be a natural and effective way on how to get rid of pores on face, because oatmeal is hypoallergenic and will not clog pores. Apply a homemade pore minimizing mask using oatmeal, apple cider vinegar, and honey. This natural pore reducing remedy will help tighten skin, shrink pore openings, and enhances skin complexion.
6. Honey is best to tone up the large pores and reduce the oiliness from the skin. Use honey combined with little sugar and some lemon juice. Massage it on face and leave it on for a few minutes and rinse off with warm water to get rid of large pores. You can also combine honey with some milk powder and use it as a face mask for closing pore opening and reducing the size of huge pores.
7. Take 1 teaspoon of calamine powder, 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Add a few drops of lemon juice to it and apply on your open pores on cheeks and nose. These ingredients help skin to reduce the sebum production and thus help to tighten pores on nose and shrink large pores on face.
8. Egg white face mask works amazing for oily skin. Egg whites and lemon face mask helps to tighten the skin pores and shrink large pores. Mix 1 egg white with a few drops of lemon juice. Apply this homemade pore shrinking egg white facial mask on the face evenly. As egg whites dry, they lighten the skin and pull debris out of pores.
10. Yogurt is very effective for tightening the skin pores and in getting rid of blemishes on face. You can take some fresh yogurt and apply it on your skin daily before taking a bath. This is one of the best home remedies for skin tightening and getting rid of pores on face. Yogurt has lactic acid that helps reduce pore size, tighten skin, eliminate dead skin cells, and reduce excessive oil and dirt from the pore openings.
11. You can close and reduce the open pores on skin using salt and butter home remedy. Prepare a toner at home by mixing butter with salt together. Apply over your face for reducing size of big pores naturally.
12. Application of almond mask is one of the best natural methods for shrinking pore size. Soak some almonds in hot water overnight. In the morning, make almond paste and mix it with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Using a brush, apply the this pore tightening mask all over your face. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. This pore-minimizing mask will result in a smooth clean textured skin and helps to close pore openings and minimize large pores.
13. Tomato remedy is one of the best natural methods for reducing large pores, as it has the ability to cleanse and shrink the appearance of pores. Because of their astringent qualities, tomatoes help remove extra oil, tighten the skin, close open pores, and minimize the size of large open pores. To shrink enlarged pores on the face, prepare a tomato lotion by combining 1 tablespoon of fresh tomato juice with 2 to 4 drops of fresh lime juice and apply on the face to get rid of large pores on face. This home remedy also helps to get rid of blemishes on face.
Home remedies for enlarged pores are one of effective treatments that can help your large pores look smaller. Natural ingredients will help you have unclogged pores and glowing, blemish free skin. If you make efforts to reduce the size of the pores, you can shrink them easily and feel better about your own skin.