the counter drugs that relieve the pain of aching knees. But you can also use some herbal remedies for aching knees such as the following:
• The most successful biological treatment for aching knees is drinking raw potato juice empty stomach early morning.
• The juice of any green leafy vegetable, carrot, celery and red beetroot can work wonders.
• Copper strengthens the muscular system, drinking a glass of water kept in a copper vessel overnight is one of the most effective remedy in treating pain in the knee.
• Herbal tea prepared from the seeds of alfalfa shows beneficial results in healing this disease.
• Garlic has also been found to be one of the most valuable natural home remedies for pain in the knee.
• Bananas, a rich source of vitamin B6 show good results in case of Arthritis in knee.
• A planned diet should be given to the knee Arthritis patient; it should include fruits and vegetables in the form of salads.
• Massage the itching and stiffed joint with warm coconut oil or mustard oil together with 2-4 tablets of camphor mixed in it, daily to get proven results.
• A glass of lime juice daily can be given to the patient as it acts as a solvent of uric acid (primary cause of Arthritis).
• Studies have shown that green gram soup can help reduce pain in the knee.
• Another natural home remedy useful in relieving knee pain is including more calcium in your diet.
• Consumption of half inch slice of ginger amazingly reduces knee pain caused by Arthritis.
• One may also take turmeric with a glass of milk to get relief from the pain.
• Intake of half teaspoon cinnamon powder with 1 tablespoon honey should be taken every day as this is
one of the well known and effective natural home remedies for Arthritis pain in the knee.